Integrate Salesforce with Breadcrumbs
Discover revenue opportunities hidden within your Salesforce contacts.
Use your Salesforce data with Breadcrumbs to easily analyze and score your customer and prospect data and identify hidden revenue opportunities. With Breadcrumbs, revenue teams find the best prospects, identify every upsell, and catch customers before they churn.
Salesforce is a popular CRM and CMS platform. From email marketing to sales pipelines, you’ll find everything you need in one place. As with every great product with many features, however, it’s impossible to have it all. Salesforce’s lead scoring tool is the perfect example.
For starters, Salesforce only offers a lead scoring feature, so you miss out on identifying upsell opportunities with your customers and evaluating churn risks. Additionally, there are very few options in terms of configuration: it is essentially a black box that only gives a single numerical score.
Numerical scores can only take you so far. Breadcrumbs’ powerful co-dynamic algorithm lets you create scoring models that capture every point of the customer journey – from uncovering new revenue opportunities by identifying the best prospects, to pinpointing every upsell, and even preventing customers from churning.
Get more out of Salesforce’s data with Breadcrumbs
- Much more than just scoring leads. Breadcrumbs powerful algorithm works with you all the way down your customer journey to find prospects that are ready to buy, identify customers who are likely to upsell, and analyze customers who are at risk of churn.
- Not only who, but when. (Ultimately, it’s all about timing.) Whether you’re trying to acquire new customers, upsell to existing ones, or retain those who are at risk of leaving you, you know that timing is everything. Just one week too late and you’ll miss out on revenue opportunities. This is why Breadcrumbs gives you an insight into which actions are repeated (Frequency) and when they happen (Recency) so you never miss another opportunity. This is something you can’t do with Salesforce lead scoring – you have to choose one over the other when it comes to evaluating your engagement.
- Define clear levels of differentiation. Salesforce lead scoring provides a single numerical score and it can be frustrating to decipher what success looks like. With Breadcrumbs’ 16 scoring buckets, you’ll know who you best prospects and customers are at a glance – and how the score was calculated in the first place.
- Data is king. Breadcrumbs acts on always up-to-date information refreshed daily across your contacts lists. Get insights into your customer’s activity level, and find out how many people in your list are interacting with your brand. You can then analyze your entire list to make data-driven decisions on how best to engage, retain, and delight your customers.
- All together now. Even if you’re using Salesforce for everything else, there may be some data that can’t be integrated with Salesforce lead scoring. Here’s the good news: with Breadcrumbs you can combine the all the data you have about your prospects and clients in one centralized place to get sophisticated insights on their online behavior. Salesforce lead scoring can analyze only the data you have on Salesforce, while with Breadcrumbs you can add data sources like Mixpanel or Segment you to enrich your scoring model.
- Surface upsell and cross-sell opportunities at scale. We all want to scale in the shortest possible time. With Breadcrumbs, If you grow out of Salesforce, you don’t have to start all over again – you can bring all the Salesforce lead scoring data you already have on Breadcrumbs with you to your next MAP.
- Set up with <3 for you. Not sure how to set up Salesforce lead scoring? Say goodbye to onboarding headaches: our team of experts will review your objectives, present you with a scoring analysis, build your scoring model and analyze the results – all in close collaboration with you!
When using Salesforce with Breadcrumbs you can:
- Browse and select contact or company properties
- Automatically update your existing scoring fields in Salesforce
- Create brand new scoring fields directly from Breadcrumbs
- View granular analytics at the activity level AND get insights on your entire list
- Use it as your primary source or as an enrichment source for your list
Read more: The Ultimate 5-Step Lead Scoring Kickoff Plan
Picture this: yet another cold outreach in your inbox saying, Have you ever heard of…
Read more: What Is Data Enrichment & How to Use it to Find Better Leads
Data is the lifeblood of most businesses today. Before you even launch your brand, you’ve…