Welcome to Breadcrumbs’ first-ever video changelog!
June has been a great month with so many new features released to make your lead scoring more powerful and simple.
We’ve nearly doubled our development team so hold tight, this is just a sample of what’s coming in the next few months. We are working hard to deliver the best revenue acceleration platform in the world and make it accessible to everyone.
Here’s everything we released in June:
- New UI: We completely revamped Breadcrumbs’ interface. Everything is now faster, smoother, and more intuitive.
- Scoring Model Creation: The new flow is so much better. You now get a full overview of your scoring model, more matching rules, and a new simulator to understand how your activity categories will behave.
- Category Analytics: Immediately understand what’s working and what’s not in your Fit and Activity categories. The new Analytics shows you what’s matching and what’s not in a snap.
- Wildcards: when creating matching rules in Fit Categories you can now use wildcards like * and ? to make your matching more flexible. (ie. VP *).
- Dashboard switch of New Leads: All the graphs in the dashboard can now be switched to analyze all contacts scored or only the new ones on a daily basis.
We completely rewrote the frontend of Breadcrumbs, fixing a meaningful number of bugs which would be too long to list! From next month we’ll start releasing a detailed list of bugs fixed.
- Pendo: build more powerful scoring models with in-product usage data from Pendo. This is the secret weapon for every RevOps. With Pendo you can build scoring models to detect upsell opportunities, churn risk, and much more.
- Marketo: Not on Hubspot? No problem, we now fully support Marketo too. One of the most popular marketing automation platforms is finally available on Breadcrumbs.
- Segment (Beta): The top requested integration since day 1 is now available in beta, unlocking access to all your fit and activity data in 1 click. Just ping customer support and we’ll enable the beta version on your account!
- Intercom (Beta): Everyone seems to love Intercom. We know why! And we’re so happy to have full Intercom support available in beta. Again, just ping customer support if you want access to it.