When we launched our free tool Reveal back in May 2022, we knew we were just scratching the surface.
We initially designed it to be the perfect tool for your RevOps team to reveal your Ideal Customer Profile based on the data you already have in your CRM, in particular:
- How many leads have a property with a known value
- Distribution of all the values within the field
- The impact each property and value has on the likelihood of a lead becoming a customer
However, we soon realized that, like most analyses, ours, too, tended to be over-indexed on fit. Sure, identifying your ideal customers is important, but it’s equally important to understand when they’re ready to buy.
This is why we worked hard on what we internally called Events for Reveal: at its core, it is a powerful engine that pinpoints which actions predict a higher buying intent and result in a better lead-to-sale rate.
In a few steps, you can explore events that happen most frequently in order to identify which activities have a direct, positive impact on revenue–allowing you to develop highly focused activity scoring models.
Here are a few examples of the insights you will uncover:
- What web pages have the most positive impact on revenue
- Which lead magnet (i.e., ebook, webinar, free tool) drives the best quality conversions
- What actions make your free trial user a PQL (i.e., no. of logins, in-app actions)
Events for Reveal is now available to all our customers and for everyone as a free tool here.
And that’s not all!
When creating your scoring model in Breadcrumbs, you can now see key information, such as how many users have performed an event at least once and your current trends in real-time (as shown below).
With this information, you’ll be able to choose the right categories for your scoring model based on the data you already have.
Create your FREE Breadcrumbs account or login now to start building your laser-focused scoring model.