In October 2022, we released an easier and quicker way to manage grade ranges in Breadcrumbs: real-time slider bars.
After creating a scoring model in Breadcrumbs, the resulting score is a combination of a letter (Fit: A, B, C, D with A being the highest and D being the lowest) and a number (Activity: 1, 2, 3, 4 with 1 being the highest and D being the lowest) creating a quadrant of 16 different buckets (what we call co-dynamic distribution.)
Typically, a high-performing scoring model will have 5-15% of scored contacts in the top-left quadrant.
With Breadcrumbs’ newest feature, you can now easily adjust weighting through the slider bars for grades when creating your scoring model.
This means that you can now easily fine-tune the threshold for each score bucket and see how it will affect your overall distribution in real time through an intuitive visual presentation allowing you to:
- Granularly understand how your contacts are distributed in terms of fit and activity score and improve your model accordingly.
- Get a curated list of your best contacts to follow up with to meet your monthly targets.
This is a further step to customize your scoring model to best meet your individual needs. Try it out today!
Breadcrumbs Slider Bars: Main Features
- You can now configure grade ranges for fit and activity ratings: adjust the threshold to decide what makes your contacts an A1 or a B3.
- Get a detailed heatmap of grade distribution to see how your contact distribution is affected in real-time.
- Get real-time stats based on your most recent data processed.
Not a Breadcrumbs user yet? Sign up for free now!