Integrate ActiveCampaign with Breadcrumbs
Discover revenue opportunities hidden within your ActiveCampaign contacts.
Use your ActiveCampaign data with Breadcrumbs to easily analyze and score your customer and prospect data and identify hidden revenue opportunities. With Breadcrumbs, revenue teams find the best prospects, identify every upsell, and catch customers before they churn.
ActiveCampaign is a popular marketing automation, CRM, and CMS software. From email marketing to Sales Automation, you’ll find everything you need in one place. As with every great product with many features, however, it’s impossible for all to be advanced in the same way. ActiveCampaign lead scoring is the perfect example.
For starters, ActiveCampaign only offers a lead scoring feature, so you miss out on identifying upsell opportunities with your customers and evaluating churn risks. Additionally, there are very few options in terms of configuration: it is an essentially black box that only gives a single numerical score.
Numerical scores can only take you so far. Interested in taking the next step? Breadcrumbs’ powerful co-dynamic algorithm lets you create scoring models that uncover new revenue opportunities by identifying the best prospects, pinpointing every upsell, and preventing customers from churning.
Get more out of ActiveCampaign’s data with Breadcrumbs:
- Much more than just scoring leads. Breadcrumbs powerful algorithm works with you all the way down your customers’ journey to find prospects that are ready to buy, identify customers who are likely to upsell, and analyze customers who are at risk of churn.
- Not only who, but also when. (Ultimately, it’s all about timing.) Whether you’re trying to acquire new customers, upsell to existing ones, or retain those who are at risk of leaving you, you know that timing is everything. Just one week too late, and you might miss on revenue. This is why Breadcrumbs gives you an insight into which actions are repeated (Frequency) and at what time (Recency) so you never miss another opportunity. This is something you can’t do with ActiveCampaign lead scoring – you have to choose one over the other when it comes to evaluating your engagement.
- Define clear levels of differentiation. ActiveCampaign lead scoring provides a single numerical score and it can be frustrating to decipher what success looks like. With Breadcrumbs’ 16 scoring buckets, you’ll know who you best prospects and customers are at a glance – and how the score was created in the first place.
- Data is King. Act on always up-to-date information refreshed daily across your contacts lists. Get insights at the activity level and find out how many people in your list are doing a specific action or fit into a specific categories and analyze your entire list to make data-driven decisions on how best to engage, retain and delight your customers.
- All together now. Even if you’re using ActiveCampaign for everything else, there may be some data that can’t be integrated with ActiveCampaign lead scoring. Here’s the good news: with Breadcrumbs you can combine the all the data you have about your prospects and clients in one centralized place to get sophisticated insights on their online behavior. ActiveCampaign lead scoring can analyze only the data you have on Hubspot, while with Breadcrumbs you can add all the data sources you are using to enrich your scoring model.
- Surface upsell and cross-sell opportunities at scale. We all want to scale in the shortest possible time. What if your tech stack gets in the way? Not with Breadcrumbs: If you grow out of ActiveCampaign, you don’t have to start all over again, you can bring all the ActiveCampaign lead scoring data you already have on Breacrumbs with you to your next MAP.
- Set up with <3 for you. Not sure how to set up ActiveCampaign lead scoring? Say goodbye to onboading headache: our team of experts will review your objectives, present you with a scoring analysis, build your scoring model and analyze the results – all in close collaboration with you!
When using ActiveCampaign with Breadcrumbs you can:
- Browse and select contact or company properties
- Automatically update your existing scoring fields in ActiveCampaign
- View granular analytics at the activity level AND get insights on your entire list
- Use it as your primary source or as an enrichment source for your list