Integrate Pendo with Breadcrumbs
Connect the dots between your prospects and customers and their behaviors and activities on your website and product by adding Pendo to Breadcrumbs.
Use your Pendo data on Breadcrumbs to enrich your CRM’s data and easily analyze and score your customer and prospect data to identify hidden revenue opportunities. With Breadcrumbs, revenue teams find the best prospects, identify every upsell, and catch customers before they churn.
Pendo is a product analytics tool that helps you find out what your customers are doing in your product across their entire customer journey, i.e. during onboarding, while using in-app support, and how they engage with your product. With these insights, you have a clear picture of what they want and what could be holding them back.
That information alone won’t be actionable unless you connect it with your CRM data – aka your source of truth.
Here’s where Breadcrumbs comes into play. After you connect your primary source (i.e., HubSpot), you’ll be able to connect Pendo and get a detailed view of your contact’s product usage and engagement.
Breadcrumbs will act in real-time and enrich the data in your scoring model so that it will be easier than ever to upsell current customers and detect clients that are sending you churn signals.
Why would you need a tool like Pendo when creating a scoring model in the first place? There are many benefits to using a secondary data source as part of your scoring strategy:
- Get the complete picture — in one place. When adding Pendo to Breadcrumbs, you will bring all your data sources together to get the full scope of the actions a contact takes – all in one place.
- It’s all about timing. Send Breadcrumbs all the in-product events you are tracking and we will automatically update your scoring model with the most accurate version based on your live data.
- Your data, your rules. You don’t have to rely on this data being stored within the MAP or CRM to score against: you’ll have access to the information Pendo tracks directly in Breadcrumbs — no more go-betweens.
- Focus on the intent. When used with your CRM data in Breadcrumbs, your Pendo data will provide another dimension of information. Instead of just looking at marketing metrics like email clicks and web form submissions, you can get a deeper intent data set that provides another lens into the actions your customers are taking.
When using Pendo with Breadcrumbs you can:
- Have an always-up-to-date scoring model based on your live in-product data
- Get the full picture about your customers and make data-driven decisions
- Connect the dots and complement your CRM data with product usage data
- Track individual users actions and bring in-product usage data to your scoring model
Read more: The Ultimate 5-Step Lead Scoring Kickoff Plan
Picture this: yet another cold outreach in your inbox saying, Have you ever heard of…
Read more: What Is Data Enrichment & How to Use it to Find Better Leads
Data is the lifeblood of most businesses today. Before you even launch your brand, you’ve…