In this episode of The Revenue Cafe, Breadcrumbs co-founder, and Chief Product Officer Gary Amaral, and Breadcrumbs Director of Sales Joe Aicher, are joined by Esti Zimmerman, Sales Operations Manager at Akkadian Labs, for a chat about sales, go-to-market strategies, and how the impact of COVID-19 forced us to adapt and overcome business challenges.
Esti Zimmerman is Sales Operations Manager at Akkadian Labs – a homegrown company founded in 2013 that creates software that streamlines companies’ adoption and integration of the Cisco Unified Communications Collaboration as well as other unified communications environments.
- Adapting your tactics doesn’t need to be stressful – targeted pivots that resonate with your clients make major impacts with minimal changes.
- Communication and documentation of data help maximize efficiency. Sales and marketing shine brightest when they’re all in sync.
- Data is King. Good, clean data is crucial to making informed decisions throughout the customer journey. Aligning your team on being data-driven is vital for the success of your initiatives.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Challenges of pivoting into remote working during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- How to onboard an entire sales team remotely.
- How to improve communication and efficiently track results and trends between sales reps and their clients with a standardized CRM process.
- How to analyze your space to adapt and improve by pivoting your current tactics and strategies in an ever-changing environment.
- How Breadcrumbs began operations as the pandemic struck and what the company learned in the process.
- The importance of continuing to standardize the CRM process, have clean data, and how to get sales reps to follow the process.
- What is a gifted generalist-type role, how to get your priorities right, and how to partner and align with other Ops roles.
- How to evaluate and handle your current tech stack under the lens of purposeful technology.
- 2021 trends and predictions: why you should prioritize migration to the cloud and upcoming innovation.
- How companies are shifting talent-hiring and office set up in a work-from-home environment.
- Tips for social gatherings with your team in a remote environment (one word: charades!)