Integrate Mixpanel with Breadcrumbs
Connect the dots between your prospects and customers and their behaviors and activities on your website and product by adding Mixpanel to Breadcrumbs.
Use your Mixpanel data on Breadcrumbs to enrich your CRM’s data and quickly analyze and score your customer and prospect data to identify hidden revenue opportunities. With Breadcrumbs, revenue teams find the best prospects, identify every upsell, and catch customers before they churn.
Mixpanel is a popular product analytics tool that helps you collect data on how your website visitors and customers are interacting with your website and product. These insights are crucial to informing your whole funnel from acquisition to churn prevention. By knowing what information your customers or prospects are looking at, you have a clear picture of what they want and what could be holding them back.
That information alone, though, won’t be actionable unless you connect it with your CRM data – aka your source of truth.
Here’s where Breadcrumbs comes into play. After you connect your primary source (i.e., Hubspot), you’ll be able to connect Mixpanel and get a detailed view of a single customer and their actions in one place.
Breadcrumbs will act in real-time and enrich the data in your scoring model so that it will be easier than ever to close a deal, upsell current customers, and detect clients that are sending you churn signals.
Why would you need a tool like Mixpanel when creating a scoring model in the first place? There are many benefits to using a secondary data source as part of your scoring strategy:
- Get the complete picture – in one place. When adding Mixpanel to Breadcrumbs, you will bring all your data sources together to get a full image of the activities a record takes, all in one place.
- It’s all about timing. Send Breadcrumbs all the marketing and product events you are tracking, and we will automatically update your scoring model with the most accurate version based on your live data.
- Your data, your rules. You don’t have to rely on this data being stored within the MAP or CRM to score against: you’ll have access to the information Mixpanel tracks directly in Breadcrumbs – no more go-betweens.
- Focus on the intent. When used with your CRM data in Breadcrumbs, your Mixpanel data will provide another dimension of information. Instead of just looking at marketing data like email clicks and web form submissions, you can get a deeper intent data set that provides another lens into the activities your contact is taking.
When using MixPanel with Breadcrumbs you can:
- Have an always-up-to-date scoring model based on your live marketing and product tracked data
- Get the full picture about your customers and prospects and make data-driven decisions
- Connect the dots and complement your CRM data
- Track individual user actions and bring behaviors and activities to your scoring model
Read more: The Ultimate 5-Step Lead Scoring Kickoff Plan
Picture this: yet another cold outreach in your inbox saying, Have you ever heard of…
Read more: What Is Data Enrichment & How to Use it to Find Better Leads
Data is the lifeblood of most businesses today. Before you even launch your brand, you’ve…